What I’m Working On – 9/27/12
It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything new (almost a month) so I thought it was high time to show something off. This week I have a head turn around of a native American character that I’m developing. There’s not a lot or unique detail on this turn around, but keep in mind that he would be wearing a helmet over the top of what you see, so I had to keep his hair somewhat simple. I’m not 100% thrilled with how this has turned out but it should be enough to work with for what I’ll be using it for. On top of our warrior friend here I’ve had a lot on my plate recently:
- I’m working on a database project that I am way way behind on.
- I’ve got a handful of custom figure mock-ups that I’m working on.
- I apparently have been taped to design a new mascot for the college that I work for (well for the multimedia department at least).
- I still need to finish inking this guy.
- I may have picked up a quick graphic design gig working on some invitations to a video game tournament.
- I installed DOSBOX on my Laptop along with a Windows 3.1 emulator so I could play some old school video games.
- I registered to be a beta tester on the new Sim City, I’m gonna be real sad if I have to take back all those nasty thing I’ve said about EA for not release a new SC, but it will be totally worth it.
- And on top of all of that I’ve been working on training everyone at my day job on some new web conferencing software.
And before I forget, go support Marauder Inc. and all the fine products they produce by contributing to their new Kickstarter campaign: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1732159183/marauder-gr-a-new-era-of-figure-and-gaming-miniatu
So much going on, but do you have any toughs about about this piece or anything else in particular?